Our grand opening was Thursday and we experienced positive vibes from everyone who came and showed us the fruits of our hard labor over the last few months – visitors embraced our favorite hashtags of #laughcolorfully and #spreadhappiness. During our grand opening, we loved watching everyone engage all five senses with our interactive art pieces.
When fascination meets reality
The day started with a marvelous interview at the News Radio 92.3 FM. Owner and founder Gabrielle Herman was able to inform listeners on the history of creating T.H.A.T., finding local artists to collaborate with, and how everyone can book their next visit! We’re available for holiday parties, school excursions, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, or any and all of your outings this season.
The grand opening extravaganza
We were pleased to see such a great turn out from the community on our first day! We’re excited to see what the next two months have in store. We’re featuring various theme days and events in the coming days:
National Stress Awareness Day (Nov 4)
- We’re all about being happy! Escape the stress by relaxing amidst the fireflies
National Cappuccino Day (Nov 8)
- Looking for something other than a caffeine buzz? Come have fun at T.H.A.T.
National Singles Day (Nov 11)
- Take yourself on a date to The Happy Art Tour
National Mickey Mouse Day (Nov 18)
- Come find the hidden Mickeys throughout our space!
National Small Business Day (Nov 24)
- Support the HAPPIEST downtown business in Pensacola!